We like to help make sure our local shops and other businesses have the best teams possible here at Orchard. If you are interested in a role at Orchard, please find the current vacancies below.
Eurochange – Sales Advisor
Job Reference: TMSA(K)TAUNT PTF 20 hours+
Salary: £8.50ph increased salary on successful completion of probation
With the rapid expansion of the business and continuing career opportunities available, there could not be a more exciting time to join eurochange ltd than now!
We select our products based on values, security and reliability so, as a Sales Advisor, you will be key to our business in delivering expert advice and excellent customer service.
Listening to your customers and offering a service tailored to them is paramount, so whether you are listening to their tales of trekking in Timbuktu, hiking in the Himalayas or even watching the sunset over the Serengeti, with our great rates on foreign currency, cash passports and many other products to offer, we want our customers to enjoy more of those priceless moments knowing they received a first class service from you!
Our Part-Time role offers 20 hours a week however; you should be flexible sometimes to work up to 48 Hours per week depending on the needs of the business and should be adaptable and able to work on weekdays, weekends and Bank Holidays.
- You will be providing eurochange customers with exceptional service and expert knowledge to suit their needs.
- You will be responsible for promoting eurochange products to meet and exceed your personal targets and other key performance indicators, along with providing a positive contribution to the store’s profitability.
- You will help to maximise new business leads, as well as service existing business/clients on a day to day basis.
- You should be adaptable and able to work on weekdays, weekends including bank holidays, with flexibility to work in others stores within your cluster and region.
- You will demonstrate an ability to process all transactions efficiently and accurately, avoiding any discrepancies that can result to any financial loss to the business.
- You should have the ability to take full ownership of your branch, in most cases working independently to ensure the highest level of professionalism, even when under pressure.
We commit to maximise the full potential of all our employees and offer full support and training along with a competitive salary and bonus to make you a Foreign Exchange Expert, so if you can answer “YES” to the following, we want to hear from you!
- Do have a minimum of 6 months retail experience, or equivalent experience in a customer driven environment
- Have experience processing numerous cash and electronic transactions in a busy environment
- Have experience within a customer facing and fast paced role.
- Confident working on your own initiative or as part of a team.
If you have a genuine passion for customer service and are motivated to meet sales targets, “Apply Now”!
Yours Clothing – Sales Advisor
Yours Clothing is a plus size womens wear retailer that provides the best value on the UK high street and internet. Our continued success comes from us listening to our customers and delivering fashion products at the right price. Our environment is fast paced, ever evolving and full of excitement. Yours Clothing continues to expand and become the number one plus size fashion womenswear retailer in the UK.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
This role requires a dedication to providing the highest level of customer service to all our customers to ensure they leave happy and keep coming back. This requires a desire to be the best and to display a huge amount of passion and knowledge about our product range to promote our brand.
- Optimise sales through effective customer experience and selling techniques
- Follow store operation processes to minimise risk and costs
- Continually develop an understanding of the company’s culture and products and reflect this in everyday performance
- Engage the customer by delivering a first class customer service – meet and greet the customer and provide assistance where needed
- Promote the Yours Clothing brand
- Operate till and handle financial transactions
- Merchandise and replenish stock as directed
- Assist with deliveries and stock handling as directed
- Undertake cleaning and housekeeping duties
- Ensure compliance with all company procedures
- Be aware of store sales performance
- Be aware of commercial activity in the store/business
- Take responsibility for personal development and actively seek opportunities for improvement
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Experience of working in women’s retail fashion
- Knowledge and understanding of High Street fashion
- GCSE Maths and English as a minimum
- NVQ Level 2 Customer Service
- Highly motivated and a desire to be the best
- Proven ability to work well within a team and to use own initiative
- Proven record of good attendance and flexibility
- Warm, friendly and engaging personality with a good sense of humour
- An energy and enthusiasm to succeed
- Confident and articulate when speaking to customers
- Ability to work hard and smart
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high-pressure environment
- Outstanding loyalty and commitment to the business
Because of the changing nature of our business your job description will inevitably change. You will, from time to time, be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within your capabilities as directed by management.
Please apply by visiting https://www.yoursclothing.co.uk/careers